13th Sep LOL! today ran for the bus with Crystal aft sch. We were running lunatics man!~ thn cos i just ate something thn kenna stitchesTT.TT thn run run run my friggin' nike bottle "jumped out" from my bag and i was lik "Oh, FUCK!" thn i realised 1 of my CCA seniors was lik walkin behind and he was lik gonna laugh out luhs! AND I'm pretty sure he heard me swear(embarrassed!!!) but anw it was lik so super fun! very long nvr such loony stuff le! SO SUPER LOONY AND FUN!!!
GONNA BE E-O-Y EXAMS SOON AND I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!
13th Sep LOL! today ran for the bus with Crystal aft sch. We were running lunatics man!~ thn cos i just ate something thn kenna stitchesTT.TT thn run run run my friggin' nike bottle "jumped out" from my bag and i was lik "Oh, FUCK!" thn i realised 1 of my CCA seniors was lik walkin behind and he was lik gonna laugh out luhs! AND I'm pretty sure he heard me swear(embarrassed!!!) but anw it was lik so super fun! very long nvr such loony stuff le! SO SUPER LOONY AND FUN!!!
GONNA BE E-O-Y EXAMS SOON AND I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!